The vision of STSA is to support all children and young people to reach their full potential in this ever changing world.
The STSA has a Director Group made up of the Headteachers from the three Training Schools within the Alliance. An Advisory Group includes a Headteacher from each of the phases in Slough school’s acts as the conduit between schools and the STSA in advising on what schools would like as far as CPD and leadership development are concerned. The two groups will meet regularly over the year in order to advise and support STSA.
- Teaching Schools Alliance
- Thames Valley School Partnership
- Science Learning Partnership
- Reading University
- National Centre for Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics
- Cambridge Education
- National College for Teaching and Learning
- Pan Berkshire Teaching Schools Alliance
- Brunel University
- Bracknell Forest Teaching School Alliance
- Royal Windsor and Maidenhead
- Slough Borough Council